I am working on installing. I have a GA-Z87N-WIFI and I3 4340 CPU that runs at 3.6 gig. It uses the Z87 chipset and has on board graphics. I am using 8 gig of RAM. I have a half terabyte drive and a 120 gig HP solid state the plan was to have the SSD as the main drive. And the 500 gb drive for storage. It has a built in I have Mount Lion and have Snow Leopard. I have all the boot123 cds from Tonymacs86. I was on P2 bios update and then updated the bios to P4 which is the latest bios.



My issue is the boot load wont complete. I have checked setting in bios and have tried what feels like every combination with no luck. I have also notice that the option for the VT-d is set to enable and is greyed out so it cant be changed. Is this possible because of the I3? Or am I missing something in the BIOS? I have worked on this for a few days and will be bald soon not that bald is bad but just not a choice for me.



Thanks for the help... source

Post a Comment