Ok, so first off, I need a a laptop. I would like it to fill these requirements: 1. Runs Xcode 2. Can Game alright 3. Decent looking laptop 4. Willing to spend around $2000


Since I would like to game the only option from Apple is the $2500 MBP, and that isn't out in the 800 series yet, I'd like to Hackintosh if possible.


I understand that with Hackintosh laptops you cannot usually use the discrete card, which is fine as all I really want on OS X is Xcode, the main question I have is can I fix the issue of the GPU still using battery in OSX mode.


I would like to get the 30% off the Razer Blade on the 2nd CES sale from Razer, but I need to be able to run Xcode. Can I do this just using a VM? Should I try and Hackintosh a laptop?


Thanks!



submitted by TheSafo

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment