Alright so I'm studying computer science and I have built computers before. Personally I have little experience with the Mac OS and primarily work with Windows. However a friend wants me to fly out for a few days to build a computer running OS X for their photography business. I want take this opportunity but I have some concerns.


Was it difficult to build a hackintosh? Did you run into a lot of snags when trying to install the OS, were the problems well documented? Which part in the process did you find to be the most challenging and why? Once the Hackintosh is running, is it stable or does it require technical experience(outside of the average Mac users know how) to maintain/operate? How many work days did it take you to build you hackintosh from when you first received all the parts to Any suggestions or general advice?



submitted by bssublet

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment