So I just got Yosemite working on my 2nd HDD and I downloaded FCPX for it and started edit some videos; After I finish the video editing process I tried sharing it but It doesn't work. It immediately failed and gave me an error consisting of (com.apple.Compressor.CompressorKit.ErrorDomain error -1.)"I've tried uploading it to youtube and that is kind of a different case It goes straight to 100% but doesn't actually do anything. Does anyone have a fix for this? Please I need help


Specs : Intel 4790k 2 GTX 760SC EVGA 750 watt power-supply 2 ; 1 Tb HDD (one for mac one for games on windows) 1 126gb SSD (for windows) Asus Z97-Pro mobo Asus AC/N Wireless card



submitted by ProjectRLRP

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment