So I've been a Windows user for as long as I can remember. I never had many problems with it either, well, thats not right, I've had every problem, but as a Windows user, you get used to those things. Anyway, I've been reading about how much better OSX works, and how stable it is, and I want to give it a try. It would be great to be able to dual boot, and try it for some time before making the switch.


So I've been reading a little bit about this but I think I'm getting a little confused on a couple of things.


First, I won't be buying new hardware for this, and most of the guides I saw start with guides on what to buy.


This is my rig: Intel i7 3770 (non K) socket 1155 with Corsair H-60 ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 8GB DDR3 WD Black 1TB Sapphire HD 6770 1GB DDR5 Flex Edition


Is there someplace I could download the OSX image without a Mac? I don't have one and I don't have any friends that use Mac either.


How big of a partition should I create to install OSX?


Any other suggestions/pointers you can give me?



submitted by AwkwardLulz

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment