Hello,


I need to find a new WiFi chip for my laptop, since my QCNFA335 is not supported by OS X. It's an extremely small network card.


I bought a USB stick, an Edimax which worked with OSX, but wasn't natively supported so it always connected via a third party app, where you could only log into networks with your password. But my school network needs both a username and a password.


So, I need to find a USB stick that is natively supported by the OS X built-in WiFi menu, that should appear at the top bar.


Or maybe I should install a kext so that it does that with my current one? No idea!


Please help me!


edit: I've checked all compatibility lists, too. But they're often not for sale anymore or don't work on Yosemite.



submitted by WolfofAnarchy

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment