Hey team! Here's my setup: Mobo - GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK CPU - Intel Core i7-4790k GPU - GTX 960 SuperSC 2GB Running 10.11.3 on clover, using the profile iMac 14,2

I was really excited when the latest NVIDIA drivers (346.03.05f01) came out because everyone was saying that it fixed their OpenCL issues in Photoshop. Except it didn't fix anything for me :(

In fact 05f01 caused graphical tears in Photoshop when using the brush tool, reading a little into it, I had two choices, use the beta driver 05b02 and fix the tearing, or upgrade from CC 2014 to CC 2015. I upgraded but was faced with incredibly slow save speeds, and still NO OpencCL fix (i.e. CTD when i resize, use smart sharpen etc.) So since I've downgraded to CC 2014 and have been using the beta 05b02 driver (and OpenCL is crashing out on me).

On a possibly related note I'm getting scrambled images when using Preview and Quicklook to look at some images (http://ift.tt/1Q21ias).

Have I made a massive woopsie anywhere? Thanks in advance for any help. + Apologies if this has already been asked / sorted elsewhere (I have looked)

submitted by /u/Randy_Lurka
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment