Hello folks. So, for some reason, I've been having weird issues with animations stuttering at random for no obvious reason. Mainly the animations for switching between full screen apps and desktops. I'm on El Capitan (latest version), running an Intel Core i7-6700k with an MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti. The motherboard is an ASUS Z170 Pro. I have the SMBIOS set to iMac 17,1. My SSDT was generated for my CPU and it seems to be working fine. I have the latest NVIDIA web drivers installed and it seems to be functioning fine as well. The animation stutters are inconsistent, and I can't figure out what's causing them. I didn't have this problem on my previous Hackintosh build (Core i5-3570k, GeForce GTX 680, AsRock Z77 Extreme 4), so I don't know if it is tied to the OS X version. I don't know if anyone will have a 'solution,' per se, but I'm hoping someone out there may have an idea of what is going on. If someone does, then that would be great!

submitted by /u/JkGamer248
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment