I'm currently trying to install El Capitan. I created a bootable USB using Unibeast (selecting 'inject nvidia').

I have configured my BIOS settings to the following:

\\ Loaded Optimized Defaults

\\ VT-d disabled

\\ Secure Boot Mode disabled

\\ Set OS Type to Other OS

When booting with clover, I have tried the following boot paramaters:

-s, -x, -v, -F, nv_disable=1, GraphicsEnabler=No, npci=0x3000, PCIRootUID=1, nvda_drv=1

I've even tried enabling 'USB Ownership" & "USB Injection" under PCI devices on the clover boot menu.

Currently, it gets as far as the Apple Logo and the loading bar, but when it gets to 2/3 the way through, I get the circular 'stop' icon. When using -v, I get see it gets stuck at "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!".

I've also tried using different displays (HDMI, DVI), to no avail.

I have tried many suggestions that I've found on forums but nothing seems to get me past this error! Anyone got any ideas?

submitted by /u/dem466
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment