Hey, I am looking into app development and wanted to try out Xcode. I don't have an opportunity to try out any Apple notebook\pc and I don't want to invest in something blindly. Plus I'll need soon to upgrade my old notebook anyway, so I wanna try if Apple suits my needs.

I have two old notebooks and I wonder if any of them can handle IOS, and if they\it do(es), what IOS should I try?

Here are the specs:

1) Lenovo x200 tablet, Intel Core2Duo CPU L9400 1.86GHz, 6Gb RAM, Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family, 64-bit OS(if it's even important haha).

2) Acer Aspire 4315, Intel Celeron 550 2.00GHz, 2Gb RAM, no OS for now(or HDD), used to be Vista 32-bit.

I hope there is an option for me, because I seriously consider switching the OS and in terms of future job, showing a product on Hackintosh probably is not a good idea haha

Thanks in advance, Reddit!

submitted by /u/ShutUpAndCodeWithMe
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment