Hey there reddit !

I have some problems with my hackintosh. I was on 10.0.1 , and i using hackintosh.zone download, becuase i am on amd. That all went well, but i am on a legacy bios so i chose chameleon for install. I tried out clover to see if it would boot and it did , but just with no audio.. :/ . So i swapped back to chameleon and then updated to 10.0.4 and then the pc would not boot becuase of the kernel. Few hours later, i managed to get it to boot with clover, but no usb mouse or keyboard detected. The pc was not frozen becuase the time in the top right would change from minute to minute. I just want to ask , do DSDT patches actually write anything to my bios or change anything inside my bios? or is the DSDT just a file of the hackintosh mac os..

I was looking at upgrading to el capitan and cant really find many guides, and if nothing works i would like to at least be able to go onto 10.0.4 becuase of Xcode , and iMovie.

Many thanks,

therealduff1

submitted by /u/therealduff1
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment