After setting up my SSD as the OS drive, I put in my 3TB Seagate Barracuda and 4TB Seagate NAS drives. They were both formatted to NTFS (I'm using a trial of the Paragon software to read them). I formatted and erased the 3TB and transferred the contents of the 4TB to it, so I could format the 4TB and transfer it back.

The only problem is, even though the transfer appears successful, every time I reboot, not only are there no files on the 3TB, it's not even showing up in Finder. I format it to exFAT every time, and twice in a row now this has happened. It's starting to get really frustrating, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

It's not showing up in About this Mac or the Paragon software. The only place it'll show up is Disk Utility.

submitted by /u/Randompedestrian07
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment