So my Mac Pro build has gone pretty well so far. I've used Laser Hive's conversion kit for the motherboard tray and have the power supply mounted nicely on the top shelf with a hole cut for wiring. Cheaped out on the front panel, so I just wired up the power button and called it a day. Didn't really want the LED and just have to do without USB for now.

My last two obstacles are the front fans and hard drive mounting. I'm planning to build a front fan mount with sheet metal that should fit a 240mm radiator. The obstacle I'm hitting is mounting the hard drives. I'd like to use the 5.25" bays since I don't have a disc drive anyway. I was thinking this will work, but am not sure. I want to fit at least two 3.5" drives and one SSD. Any other product recommendations, guys? I promise I'll post pictures once everything is all finished.

submitted by /u/AR-47
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment