Well, I've built my first hackintosh and it seems to be working okay. However I feel it's a LOT sluggish when opening simple programs such as Microsoft Word. It's a dual-boot machine, but everything works fine and fast on Windows 7 but on the Mac, for some reason, it seems to be slower.

My machine specs: Gigabyte H61M-S1 motherboard Intel i5-3330 3.0 ghz 8gb 1333mhz DDR3 ram Nvidia GeForce 630 GT 2gb 500gb Toshiba HD 7200 rpm for Windows 7 80gb HD Maxtor 7200 rpm for Mac OS X El Capitan

I also have 4gb Ram DDR3 on another pc i'm considering connecting to my pc, but what else should I do? I'm think of upgrading both my motherboard, ram (to 16gb DDR3 or 8gb DDR4) and graphics card to increase my speed but this might be too expensive, as I live in Brazil.

Thanks

submitted by /u/leodw
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment