So, yeah. I'm stupid, whatever you want to call me. Anyways. Lets get to the point. So I was trying to Mackintosh my PC using Hackitosh Vietnam tool, but I forgot to change the install location to my USB and it installed tons of Kexts and stuff on this mac. It wouldn't boot, so I booted into Recovery, and removed all the Kexts that I could see from Vietnam, and it booted up! Thing is, some things are broken. All I can see thats not working right now, is Sleep, because it takes 30+ seconds to wake up, and it only wakes up from the power button. Not the lid. Also, my battery drains super fast. Like 1% every 2 minutes. It used tp be like every 5 minutes. Anyways, any ideas?



submitted by GalacticSpaceTiger

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment