Hey, folks. I'm attempting to resolve an issue with a fresh install of Yosemite (using Uni and MultiBeast).

I can get audio working.. sort of... for my surround sound. I've currently got a system set up as 1 central speaker, a Left, a Right, and a subwoofer.

I get audio from the sub and the central speaker but nothing but air from L and R.

I've been following toledo's guides on the tonymacx86 forums (to now avail and possibly not correctly -- those layouts could use some work, imso) and now I have port-mixing, which I didn't think was possible.

I've got my L and R speakers coming out of my cans (believe it or not L is coming out of the left ear, R out of the right), center coming from the Central Speaker and sub coming from sub.

I'm about at my wits end.

Any ideas?

Quick edit to provide some info:

MOBO: GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Audio Kext: Realtek 889, (currently) Audio ID 2

submitted by /u/theblackveil
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment