Successfully booted into 10.11.4 with everything working (so far). Audio worked upon boot. Had to update nvidia driver.

Weirdly though, I can only boot if I boot in verbose mode? Idk why it does that, but after a couple tests, it only boots into the OS if I add -v into clover boot. If anyone know's why this happens please let me know what I can do to fix this cause I love that little apple boot :)

These are my specs. Only added what I assume matters. PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

TypeItemPrice
CPUIntel Core i7-4790 3.6GHz Quad-Core Processor$299.99 @ SuperBiiz
MotherboardGigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H ATX LGA1150 Motherboard$131.99 @ SuperBiiz
Video CardGigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB WINDFORCE Video Card-
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total$431.98
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-06 20:47 EDT-0400
submitted by /u/ItsKingKumar
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment