Hey guys, after my Windows has crashed i want to make a Hackintosh from my computer. So i got a SnowLepard retail DVD and i've modded my bios (Ozmosis). So far no problem. I can install SnowLepard normal and it works.


But here comes the problems: I've downloaded the Combo-Update and installed it. But if i start the pc, it will get stuck at "PCI Configuration Begin". So i tried different boot flags. With "-v npci=0x3000" it passes by the problem and starts. Then I get the normal desktop screen and my pc freezes (and Finder crashes). It don't accept any input at all...

What could i do? I'm realy lost right now.

Here is my PC configuration: Intel i3-2120 Gigabyte H77-D3H with Ozmosis 167x 16GB DDR3 1TB HDD

At the moment i've removed my graphics card. It's a GTX 750Ti.

I just installed OS X Yosemite to my PC, this is my first hackintosh, and after installing the pre-built DSDT from tonymac, I cannot get the computer to boot past PCI configuration to begin. I thought about reinstalling OS X again, but I can't get into the Unibeast USB drive either due to a different error. Thank you for your help in advance!

Boot Flags Used (always with -v)

  • -x npci=0x2000
  • -x npci=0x3000
  • -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes npci=0x3000
  • -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes npci=0x2000

My build

Mobo: Z68X-UD3H-B3 (F12)
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K
GPU: nVidia GeForce 460
EDIT: I fixed the issue, but I had to reinstall Yosemite (which didn't really matter because I didn't have anything done really). I reinstalled Yosemite and used the DSDT provided by TonyMacx86.com while also selecting a few different options, one that ended up completely correcting the PCI Configuration Begin (specified in Multicast). Thanks for your help everyone!

Post a Comment