I have a few questions for you, since it's my second time trying to run OS X on a pc ( and the first time, it failed and fùcked up my laptop's MBR ) and my first post here.

Here are my PC's components: http://ift.tt/1S7zf4c ( it's in French but I think you don't need to speak French to get what it is about lol ) ( btw, I sometimes use a Behringer USB XENYX 302 as a soundcard, but will my front panel's jack inputs work in OS X? )

So, will my computer be able to run OS X, and which version? ( I use my computer just for some internet surfing and Ableton Live 9 + Photoshop, and I'd like to do in OS X what I used to do well in Windows ).

I googled about my processor and I read things about ppl who used it to run Snow Leo. I also saw lists of kernels compatible with my processor ( http://ift.tt/1iJIxXO ), but I don't know how a kernel work and how i have to use it. + I don't have a Mac, so I think I have to use a distro, but which one?

Sorry if it is pretty vague, but I'm curious about a lot of thing and I can't focus on one problem at a time hehe Well, thanks a lot for your time. [► source]


Post a Comment