Okay so if I don't provide enough information just yell at me and I'll do what I can...


I have an Intel 4770k, GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-UD5H, and an EVGA GeForce GTX 780. I just installed 10.9.2 on this machine with Tonymac's Unibeast. I'm now about to use multibeast so I can boot without the flash drive. I've tried doing this in the past an haven't been able to boot up. Now i'm sure I need to put in a boot flag and try to decipher what the error is but I'm just not sure how. So if someone could get me started on some settings for multibeast and then we'll assume I can't boot afterwards so if someone could also suggest a boot flag and how to decipher the information I get with that or how to capture it to post it here. I've got a 2k resolution monitor- not sure if that is a problem or not. Also, If i remember correctly, the rev of this card makes a difference so I'm assuming it's the rev B but can't be certain. Let me know what you think if you'd be kind enough. Thank you.



submitted by jujubeewpt

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment