It's my First time making a Hackintosh, and I think my Motherboard is compatible, I tried looking at the guides in the sidebar but i'm not sure what any of it means. I have 3 hard drives installed in my computer, and I have just bought another one where I plan on having Os X, but I want to keep Windows 8.1 as that's the OS i use, i will only use the Os X one for Application development.


I have looked trough several guides on how to make a Hackintosh, but i'm really afraid to mess around in the Bios settings. I know how to change the Boot disk in Bios, but that's about it, do i have to change a lot more stuff in the bios screen between the two systems? My motherboard is a "MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming, Socket-1150". Any help would be greatly appreciated.



submitted by lappalappa

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment