I have this dell inspiron mini 10v, a netbook I purchased in 2009. Back then I had never really been aware of hackintosh and also the dell ran xp pretty well. Now that I want to hackintosh it, been looking at a lot of guides online. Most of them require you to have another mac next to you to get things working(creating the bootable usb stick). Unfortunately, I have no macs around nor do any of my friends nearby. Yes we're poor peasants lol. I did however come across this guide online that can work if you have a windows computer -


http://www.mydellmini.com/forum/forum-archive/14664-netbookinstaller-method-2-usb-mac-installation-via-any-operating-system.html


I thought this would do it and it seems to have helped a lot of ppl. But unfortunately, the link to one important file is dead - namely "NBI_083F.img" . This is one final piece in this hackintosh puzzle that's missing. I'd be really grateful if anyone could send me a link to this image file. I'm assuming that someone on here would have had this very same netbook cuz this was a very popular hackinstosh netbook a couple years ago



submitted by toofarcoen

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment