So I've encountered a problem attempting to install Mavericks on a recently built Hackintosh. Error occurs during the initial boot up of the OSX install. According to what I've found from verbose mode, it throws an error reading a particular file, and continues to read, getting stuck in a loop. I have a screeenshot of the looping part shown in verbose here. It reads off a bunch of invalid page for a series of processes. Booting in safe mode didn't change anything.


Not sure if it makes a difference, but in my creation of the Unibeast USB I did select the legacy USB option on the install, as it wasn't completing without that option selected.


Any help would be appreciated. Not sure if it's related to my creation of the Unibeast USB or if it's hardware related. Let me know if you need more information.


Guide Used: http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html


Build Info:



  • Intel Core i5-4570 Processor

  • Gigabyte GA-Z87M-D3H z87 Motherboard

  • EVGA GeForce GTX 660 02G-P4-2660-KR Video Card

  • Corasair DDR3 1600 LP 2x4GB RAM



submitted by cheatreynold

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment