I am using HDMI audio as my source for...audio. I have my edited dsdt working properly and from what i read at tonymac, there is no need to ever edit the dsdt when updating to 10.9.2; nothing has changed.


i tried updating to 10.9.2 using the combo updater a while ago, got no audio and tried loading up the dsdt through multibeast, but my dsdt never loaded. i cannot remember what i did to keep my HDMI audio when up updated to Mavericks from Mountain Lion, but i had the same problem then. i've backed up everything onto a backup drive so I'm willing to fiddle around some more without any problem.


if anyone could help, i'd appreciate it! thanks!



submitted by ihavepaper

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment