So after battling with my computer for two days and seeing my BIOS logo more times than I ever want to again, I finally got Mavericks to stop taking a crap in its pants and actually work, however, I'm having an even worse time trying to get Logic Pro X to work.


I download it, I start the basic content download, and it just fails. SO, I get the .pkg for it, manually install it with pacifier and it works except that Logic thinks it's outdated and nothing else is installed. So I go to the additional content download screen and have one of two results:




  • I get the "Your download could not be completed, please check your internet connection" error




  • My computer just hangs. Entirely. For no reason whatsoever.




I don't know if this is a Hackintosh specific issue, as I've seen others post on forums with the problem on actual Apple hardware, but I wanted to know if any of you guys might know what's going on? I've looked through countless websites and it really irritates me because when I had Logic on my old hardware on Mountain Lion it was fine



submitted by dicarlobrotha2

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment