Hey /r/hackintosh!


I am getting my tax return back soon and I want to purchase 2 SSDs for my hack. When I built it I didnt have enough money to purchase 2 SSDs for dual booting and a storage drive. So I am running a single 1 tb hard drive with a partition for mac and a partition for windows.


Anyway, now with the tax refund I will. I am looking at the Samsung 840 Evo for my SSDs. They are reccommended by tonymac so I assume I wont have any trouble. Is getting them up and running as simple as cloning my drive? I can move all my my media to an external so it will fit on the 120 gb drives that I am looking at. Will I need to reinstall my bootloader so it recognizes the second hard drive (since I am going from one to two system drives)?


Thanks!



submitted by davidzilla12345

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment