Hey /r/hackintosh. First post here. I scored the processor & ram from a buddy of mine who is parting out an HP DL360 server for a pretty cheap price. Researched and found the GA-X58A-UD3R to be the most hackintosh friendly motherboard that works with the Xeon I have. Looking for recommendations on graphics card and anything else I might need or any advice you have? I've been frequenting TonyMacx86 a lot.


Oh yeah, I'm not into much gaming or heavy video editing. Just looking for a beefy all around machine that'll double as a home media server (plex) as well. Dual monitor support is a big one as I do a lot of web development work and need my two screens.


Thanks!!



submitted by beantownmp

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment