Hi Everyone,


Please suggest if its repeat i will try reading the other posts too.


I am looking to purchase a new laptop but following is the usecase. 1) I am primarily a linux user so most of the time i will use linux. 2) I do require windows and Mac for iOS and Windows Phone app development or some application tests.


Can someone suggest what should be the hardware limitations i should be looking at. as far as i know i can handle any tricky dual boot situations (Win + Lin) but too new for Mac Environment. I did tried Mac on VM but that's not giving me a good experience and VM's keep hanging.


Can the community suggest what should be a good options.


1) Hackintosh Laptop triple booting Win + Lin and Mac. 2) Virtual machines of 2 OS and one as Base. (in this case which would be a better base)


Note : i am from India so i may have some specific models not available in my country so please suggest 2-3 options.



submitted by anantshri

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment