I have recently installed Mavericks 10.9.2 using Unibeast and Probook Installer. Overall it functions pretty well aside from a few complaints:


I'm getting seemingly random freezing. No kernel panics, no messages, things just freeze in place, including audio. This happens anywhere from once every few hours to multiple times within an hour. A fresh reformat/reinstall resulted in the same issues.


I followed the tonymacx86 Mavericks Probook installation guide down to the letter as far as I know.


One thing to note, I swapped the wifi card with a compatible HP-branded Broadcom, and the RAM has been upgraded to 8gb. Actually, it the additional ram was already installed when I purchased it as refurbished.


Any ideas? Also, the SD reader and keyboard nub are not functioning or recognized.


Thank you.



submitted by Justinm1789

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment