I use Skype for work meetings, and it has always worked fine, until I upgraded to Maverick. It works fine with other applications, but in Skype, when I go to audio/video settings, it allows me to use the webcam for audio, but it says I have no video camera attached.


I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the camera drivers as well as Skype, and I've tried older versions of Skype, but haven't had any luck. I've scoured all the support forums for Logitech and Skype, and tried every suggestion.


Has anybody else dealt with this problem before? Do I need a different camera that's supported OOB in a Hackintosh? Is there some special kext that will fix this?


For reference, I have it plugged in via USB2.0 (as it always has been), and everything else I have plugged in via USB works fine. (Also, as mentioned before, outside of Skype, my camera works fine as well.)



submitted by ihaveascreenname

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment