I've been messing around with trying to get clover to work on a fresh Mavericks install (which I have successfully installed and am using right now) so that I could take advantage of UEFI and automatic DSDT and SSDT generation and fix the audio and other things.


HOWEVER. How in the hell do I actually boot UEFI? I've installed it on the EFI partition on my SSD, and when I go to my bios, I don't know if I'm supposed to be seeing another option or what, but all I can see is the option to boot the SSD and then it does that blinking underscore screen when it doesn't detect any bootable drive.


What am I missing? Is my motherboard even capable of UEFI? How to I get clover to work?



submitted by binkarus

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment