First off, system runs great 98% of the time. My concern, is this error 51 LED that's next to the RAM sticks on the mobo. Any idea what the deal is? Yes, I've looked in the manual and it's regarding the RAM. I've already removed RAM (did not replace with new ones) and it's still there. Ran MEMTEST and the all sticks check out ok. I'd hate to have to RMA the mobo since, it IS running great. I'll get the occasional Kernal Panic on bootup or very rarely have it freeze when shutting down.


It does seem like this is known issue, but most of the users can't even get to a desktop or sometime even to the bios. I can fully work on mine. Any thoughts? Maybe just let it go and hope for the best? Thanks!


*GA-Z87X-UD5 TH


*i7 4770k haswell


*Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD


*Gforce GT650


*Syba FW 800 PCIe


*Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4gig)


*Corsair 650M


*Corsair Carbide 400


*Chameleon bootloader/Multibeast


*OSX.9.2



submitted by snortWeezlbum

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment