Hello there, talented hackers!


I am a Mac mini user, but would like a laptop. I don't really have the money for a Macbook Pro, so I am considering trying to build a Hackintosh running on OS X Mavericks. From what I understand, laptops are tricky, but the HP Probook 4540 series usually works out well.


Can anyone verify this? I would have to buy a new HP Probook if I did this, and I don't want to buy it, and find out it won't work for one reason or another.


Also, how difficult is it to install system updates from the App Store? Would you have to reinstall the ENTIRE system every time an update comes out?


Thanks for reading, and please excuse my newb-ness. XD



submitted by seanthewebber

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment