What is the current status of this card in Hackintosh? Seems to be some conflicting info out there. Looks like it didn't work before 10.9.2 without hacks and now it might, but it's not clear. I have a GTX 760 currently but I would like to jump to the 780 and sell this 760 to a mate. It's a dual boot OSX 10.9.2 / Windows 7 Hackintosh/Gaming machine.




  • is it supported by the 10.9.2 Apple OS Driver?




  • Will I need to install Nvidia web drivers (which look beta and might need to be hacked to work with this card - 780 isn't on supported cards list).




  • Does it support CUDA in 10.9.2?




  • Any issue with bootloaders? I use UEFI boot with Clover. Any flags I need to set?




TIA


EDIT: Formatting/spelling



submitted by thebolsh

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment