Two years ago, I built my first Hackintosh with a Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 motherboard and a XFX 6870. I installed a 64gb ssd to use as my boot drive, and had no issues with anything - the whole build ran perfectly. Yesterday, I finally decided I wanted to upgrade to a larger SSD. I plugged the new drive in, formatted it, and used Carbon Copy Cloner to make a bootable copy of my 64gb ssd. Without any hiccups, I swapped the old drive for the new one, booted up, and ran Multibeast with the same setting I had used earlier. Everything works fine (Chimera was installed successfully, system definitions are set properly) but with two hiccups – audio and networking don't work. I have no idea what to do to fix this. I'm using the exact same drivers I'd succeeded with earlier, so I have no clue why all of a sudden things should have broken. If possible, I'd prefer to not have to reinstall OS X. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.



submitted by cyclistNerd

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment