So I have a hackintosh running Mountain Lion and I downloaded the Yosemite beta and I want to upgrade... the problem is I read that you need to reinstall the Multibeast drivers after the upgrade


The problem isn't installing them, it's that I setup my computer more than a year ago and I don't remember which drivers I installed previously, is there a way to find out before I upgrade?


Side Questions:




  • To upgrade to Yosemite all I have to do is just run the installation right?




  • Plus I want to know if my build is compatible with Yosemite, any links to where I can find that? ( I've looked everywhere!




Sorry for the simple questions, although I have a time machine backup, I just really don't want to have to reinstall Mountain Lion from the start up, it was a real hassle the first time and I don't remember half of what I did.



submitted by YoussefV

[link] [comment]

What is missing? Please comment to help! ...[source] For more info try www.iatkos.net

Post a Comment