Hey guys. I'm newbie so please don't laught If I write somthing stupid))))

I installed Mac Osx 10.11.3 el capitan via tonymac installer +clover.

At the first Time I was booting my mac os from usb flash installer(like choosing boot mac os from mac os)

After I installed CLOVER ON MY HDD and I wass booting from HDD like UEFI MAC OS or something like this.

Today I removed My HDD to clean it and puted it back and after turning it on UEFI BOOT WITCH I INSTALLED ON MY HDD DISSAPEARED((((((( I have now only mac os x, my hitachi hdd and nothing more like with uefi text in boot section. I have a lot of files that I need to give to clients on my Mac Os X, Maybe someone knows how to boot my mac from usb. I'm now from windows and I tried bootdeviceutility like it is automatically make all the writing stuff and it wont work(made as on a screenshots and tried a lot of config plist tags-black screen) ,so is there some correct method to make my computer boot again? WILL BE HAPPY FOR ANY HELP and sorry for my english.

submitted by /u/arturkhachatriani
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment