My system specs: i7 Quad @ 2.7GHz; 16GB; NVIDIA Quadro K1100M; USB 3; Audio - Realtek High Definition Audio; Wireless - 1550 802.11ac Broadcom.

I have just installed El Capitan OK (using Clover - Legacy BIOS, no flags as yet) and found a couple of necessary kexts, but some things are not working. I would really appreciate some assistance...

Working: Display; Keyboard; Mouse; Wireless; Ethernet; display colour profile; USB (but only as USB2).

Not working: Sleep; Display brightness; Trackpad; Audio (none found); Battery status; Bluetooth (none present).

Quite a lot, really, now I list it! And certainly limiting proper use. I hope to succeed by using flags and kexts because I know nothing of this DSDT editing I read about (but am willing to try if necessary)...

I do hope someone can help me...

submitted by /u/Anna_UK
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment