Hey guys.

Sorry if this is an oddly specific problem. But I think this is the best place to ask.

I have recently upgraded from HDD to SSD simultaneously switching from Yosemite to El Capitan. Everything is great so far, except that I get really bad performance issues in games. I have tested it in Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 (only games I have installed) and I get 10-15 FPS in both, which is very weird since on Yosemite I had much much better performance in both games running on max settings. Absolutely ridiculous is the fact that it only lags in "windowed fullscreen" mode, and only when the game window is in focus (ie when I click on browser on my other monitor I can see that game window goes absolutely lag free), also if I switch to "Fullscreen" it works fine too.

Since I was transferring stuff from my old HDD with time machine everything (net, sound and other post install things) was working fine I didn't check any options other than boot thingie and I didn't check any of graphic specific options in MultiBeast since from what I understand they are only needed for older cards or cards not supported by MacOS by default, and 780 is neither.

I've tried installing nvidia web drivers but to no result.

Here is my config

Searching in google and on this sub was not very effective, so any advice will help, thanks!

submitted by /u/mind_gap
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment