So I have looked at several guides and my problems persist through all of them.

When I boot into the USB stick and select to load OSX, I either get a message like "Couldn't allocate runtime area"

or I get this:

http://ift.tt/1KEzpmP (it often gets stuck here for some reason)

Then, when I actually manage to get it past the screen with those plus signs, I will get "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport" before this:

http://ift.tt/1WE7tQO

At the bottom of the screen there it looks like I am getting the "Still waiting for root device" I dont know if that is what is causing the issue or if it is a graphics issue.

Here are the many flags I have tried:


-x: Always causes an allocation or cache error nv-disable=1 (with and without inject NVIDIA selected), usually this gets me into the loading screen, but I still get something identical to the second image. slide=0 doesnt seem to do anything ncpi=0x2000 and 3000 both seem to work

The Kernal Haswell-E patch does not seem to do anything either.

Before you ask, I have only one USB 2 Port, which i have tried, as well as 2 different USB3 ports.

Any ideas on things I could do to get this up and running?

Specs:

  • Asus X99 Deluxe
  • Intel i7-5820K
  • 32GB DDR4-2133
  • GTX 980
submitted by /u/Col_Crunch
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment