First installation was messed up because I used a unibeast/multibeast method that didn't work.

Second installation: created the USB with Clover EFI bootloader and did the installation as outlined at rampagedev with additional help from this comment and while I have gotten my EFI partition to mount reliably, and I can edit kexts, I haven't been able to get the audio working right, and it still doesn't boot properly. When I go to the UEFI boot settings, it doesn't show a list of different things to boot from - the only item on the list is MAC OSX.

The instructions from rampagedev had a haswell dmg that was useful for some things, but when it came to the ssdt section, no Asrock mobos seem to be supported. Any Asrock owners know the fix for this?

submitted by /u/road_to_el_dorito
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment