Hi there, Always wanted to use mac os x on my PC for xcode, had a virtual machine going but always had issues. My current build spec is: CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card Case: Corsair 250D Mini ITX Tower Case Power Supply: Corsair RM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply I have a spare SSD lying around, it's an old OCZ Agility 3. Plan was to install OS X onto this. So I guess my question is: is this viable? Also I do not have a mac for unibeast/myHack, I have friends that do though but still, I would prefer to download an image off the internet if that is possible? Thanks

submitted by /u/Goyted
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment