Hey all, title pretty much explains it all...

I got green lit from work to build myself a beefy, practically no-budget, Hackintosh since I do a lot of 3D Graphics, Video Editing (all sorts of codecs and formats), and a lot of rendering...

Now, I WOULD just order a fully spec'd out trashcan from Apple, but... 1) They use AMD, and Adobe (our main NLE) caters to nVidia 2) they are LONG over due for an upgrade (late 2013 is latest model)

So with that in mind, what sort of specs should I be getting for myself? I have never built a Hackintosh. I plenty of pc building experience with Windows and a bit on Linux, but never a Hackintosh. So i have no idea what is compatible, what will needing constant troubleshooting, etc.

Again, I have a large budget, So I am stressing reliability that it just works once everything is up an running, and Rendering power.

Are there any custom built computer sites like iBuyPower or ABS.com for Hackintosh's?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Myst3ryX
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment