Hi, I have been trying to fix up heaps of graphical issues on my new hackitosh build but I just can't seem to figure this out. I have the AMDController7000 kext installed and the AMDX4000 kext installed and I have changed the ID of my r9 270 to 0x68101002 which is a R9 270X so it will work with the kexts. For some reason the Kexts will not load

/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX4000.kext failed to load - (libkern/kext) link error; check the system/kernel logs for errors or try kextutil(8).

/System/Library/Extensions/AMD7000Controller.kext failed to load - (libkern/kext) dependency resolution failure; check the system/kernel logs for errors or try kextutil(8).

And because of this I have no QE/CI. My Clover EFI settings are

Dual link = 1

Device ID (ATI) = 0x68101002

FB name = Futomaki

Inject ATI = Yes

Load vBIOS = Yes

Patch vBIOS = Yes

I am connecting to the monitor through HDMI. All help is appreciated, Thanks.

EDIT = Formatting

submitted by /u/mgrande465
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment