My first time posting here, kind of as a last resort. My hackintosh has been up and running for almost 2 years now with relatively few issues. Previously I had been using an old router for wireless so for all my computer knew it was a wired connection. With this setup everything functioned fine, but the speed wasn't great and it required another device to be plugged in.

Recently I purchased this BCM94360CD wifi card and adapter. I was relieved that wifi and bluetooth worked OOB and the speed is incredible through my current gen airport extreme, but I can't for the life of me figure out why "wake for network access" wont work.

I have a MSI Z97 Gaming 5 MoBo and I'm almost certain it's somehow related to BIOS Settings or the card not receiving power when my hackintosh is asleep. I'm able to wake my MBP from my hackintosh no problem.

submitted by /u/YrSonicDeath
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment