So, I made a post on here a couple days ago about my laptop. (Satellite S40-B with i5 4200U, HD 4400) The last things I had to do were set up Clover, install a USB WiFi adapter, and get brightness keys working. I've got two of those working (Clover is still in progress :P).

WiFi Adapter: D-Link DWA-131, Realtek chipset. All I had to do for this was install a universal Realtek USB WiFi driver, and it's working great. Sleep mode still works perfectly.

Brightness Keys: To get these working, I had to use Karabiner to rebind them to F1 & F2. One check box, and it works great.

Still need to fix battery status under Clover (for now I'm using good ol' Chameleon), but other than that, I think I can safely call this finished ^-^

Thanks for all the help!

submitted by /u/Sans0Serif
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment