Some context: http://ift.tt/297jQDI This is the lowest resolution i can run 60Hz on (according to switch resX).

Z97-HD3

Dell P2715Q (via Displayport 1.2 Cable and Displayport 1.2 enabled in the monitor settings)

eVGA 970 SC

I prepared my USB via multibeast. Once that was completed, I installed the nVidia Web Drivers.

When I tried that, the display port would not send a signal to the monitor after the booting was completed. I was able to use screen sharing from my other mac to mess around with it. What finally worked was this post I found on tonymac saying to put the bios in "Windows WHQL" setting (instead of otherOS). For some odd reason that fixed the issue, and now every worked and QC/CI is all good. The last thing to fix is the 60hz @ 4k via Displayport 1.2, So i tried installing http://ift.tt/1SVnzYm which did absolutely nothing. Im kind of stumped, any help would be appreciated it. Im not sure if this makes a difference, but i haven't installed clover on my SSD yet. I am currently booting to the flash drive and then selecting my partition manually.

submitted by /u/rakeshpatel1991
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment