Hi,I'm having a nasty kernel panic. It's the one that says "backtrace CPU 0 ,frame :return address" and a bunch of numbers.

I installed El Capitan successfully and it prompted me to reboot to complete my installation .when I selected the partition on which I installed OS X from Clover,it gave me this error. I tried a lot of combinations of bootflags Eventually,I managed to use single user to move the Apple Intel CPU Power kext from the Extensions folder,but that didn't solved anything. I also removed one stick of ram ,so that I only have now a 2gb stick,and no peripheral or internet cable,except for a USB keyboard/mouse combo (I also have a classic keyboard available)

My specs are: Cpu: pentium g2030 Mobo: MSI h61m-p20(G3) 2gb ram Integrated GPU

Please,can anyone help me? I read about all the tonymacs forums to no success

submitted by /u/sk8erteo1997
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment