• So I had initially just gotten everything working on my Hack, just doing a normal reboot. I formatted my backup drive on a seperate hard drive for OS X. I'm still on my main drive on an SSD.

  • I boot into OS X to my main drive (SSD) and my graphics driver simply refuses to use the Nvidia Web Driver AND my wallpaper was changed back to the default (lol), no matter after 2 reinstalls and even in the settings pane for Nvidia Driver Manager, under the ECC Tab, I'm seeing the "Nvidia Geforce GTX 950 ECC Not Supported". Every time I tick the Nvidia Web Driver box, and restart, it simply starts up with the OS X Default Driver still.

  • I add nvda_drv=1 to my config.plist for Clover and suddenly, my system is working perfectly again, but yet the Nvidia Driver Manager pane refuses to use the Web Driver even if i tick it and restart... I mean it IS working because I can watch youtube videos smoothly and all, but it still says its using the OS X Default Driver...

  • Can someone help me sort this out? I'm on OS X El Capitan 10.11.5, I am using the latest web driver for my version.

  • GA-Z97M-DS3H mobo / GTX 950 GPU / Core i3 4360 CPU

  • H E L P? This is actually super bizzare. I guess what I'm asking is how can I get that stubborn Nvidia Driver Manager to admit its using the Web Driver, LOL. Its something that concerns me and I'm afraid this might affect my install later down the road.

submitted by /u/UnDeaD_AmP
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment