Build:

  • Asus P8H61-M LE/CSM (Rev 3.0)
  • Intel Core i7-2600(non-k)
  • BFG Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX 512MB
  • 8GB RAM
  • Crucial MX100 512GB SSD

Summary:

I created a MacOS Sierra USB key using the copy over packages method. So I did NOT use createinstallmedia. Using Clover r3577, I was able to inject FakeSMC and NullCPUPowerManagement into my DP1 install.

Following the update to DP2 from MAS, DP2 failed to boot; giving me the AICPM KP. With the help of /u/caishville in his post detailing having to install the kexts (FakeSMC and NullCPUPowerManagement) directly into S/L/E, I booted into recovery, manually installed the kexts, and viola. I am here typing this post on my Sierra Hackintosh.

Whilst my Ethernet works, l am having to install kexts directly into S/L/E as MacOS is not letting clover inject; I am also having trouble with loading Toledo's HDA patch as well as countless others, in effort to solve non-working audio.

Edit: Formatting and spelling.

submitted by /u/tht1kidd_
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment